Insurance Broker - Account Manager - Kapuskasing Office
Personal Lines Account Manager (Property & Casualty)
Looking for energetic professionals
Are you looking for a change from the traditional insurance brokerage world? Want to be part of a team that maximizes the latest technologies and work flows to make selling P&C insurance easier?
About Robichaud Insurance
Since 1937, our office in Kapuskasing has been serving the people of Northern Ontario with their insurance needs. Over the past 20 years, the company has grown dramatically by embracing technology and expanding in various locations throughout the north. Our working atmosphere is not one of high pressure sales but of ongoing long term excellent customer service. Our employees are paid on a salary basis instead of commission to emphasize more on the servicing rather than the aggressive selling. Our commitment is to our client above anything else.
Personal Lines Service Broker Role Includes:
- Conduct needs analysis with prospects and clients to offer them best coverage/pricing based on their needs
- Ensure adherence to internal and external underwriting rules, regulations and procedures
- Up sell and cross sell appropriate coverages and products based on client’s needs
- In-depth understanding of various insurance providers’ underwriting rules and product features.
- Maintain existing client relationships
- Counsel clients on coverages and policy features
- Communicate with clients and company underwriters
- Provide advice and guidance to clients in the event of a claim
- Problem solve client issues
- Must have a R.I.B.O. license in good standing or willing to obtain license within 90 days of employment
- Proficiency with computers applications such as Outlook, Acrobat, Word and Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Robichaud Insurance Employee Benefits:
- Access to home and auto insurance group discounts
- Comprehensive medical benefits that include Health, Dental and Critical Illness.
- Group RRSP where employer matches employee contributions
- Ongoing education support
- Sick days
- Work-life balance
- Options for career growth and professional development opportunities
- Challenging and supportive working team environment
- Regular performance reviews and evaluations
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Compensation will be based on the candidates experience in the field of insurance.
37 Riverside Drive
Kapuskasing, Ontario P5N1A7